GENERAL RULES OF RETRO WEEKEND EXCHANGE
- Event is named „RETRO WEEKEND EXCHANGE 2019” („Event”)
- Organizer of the event is Michał Kwiatkowski Szkoła Tańca ShimSham („Organizer”).
- Application for the Event is equal to acceptance of General Rules & allowance for Organizer to use your personal data in accordance with Agreement on Protection of Personal Data (Ustawa z dnia 29 Sierpnia 1997 roku o ochronie danych osobowych DZ. U. Nr nr 133 poz. 883) & General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) of European Union (2016/679).
- Event is held in Warsaw on 6th – 9th September 2019.
- Participation in the Event is allowed for people over 18 years old. If participant is younger than 18 written consent from legal guardian is required („Participant”).
- Application to the Event has to be made via an online form available on the website www.rwse.pl.
- Payment is made on Organizer’s bank account according to the data stated in application confirmation email. If Participant fail to proceed with bank transfer within 7 days, his registration is cancelled.
- Cancellation procedure:
a) Resignation within 14 days after Payment – Organizer will return 100% of payment (subject to letter c))
b) Resignation after 14 days after Payment – Organizer will return 50% of payment
(subject to letter c)).
c) Resignation after August 14th, – Organizer will not return payment.
- If Participant does not qualify for the Event due to limited number of spots available, he/she will be placed on waiting list.
- Organizer takes no responsibility for Participant’s valuables or physical injuries.
- Organizer has the right to remove Participant from the Event without payment refund if Participant is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Organizer has the right to make changes to the schedule during the Event.
- Participant grants Organizer right to use his/her image on photos, videos and all other materials taken during the Event. Organizer can use those materials for marketing purpose.